Next Day's Games

Final

Germany 1-0 (ET) Argentina (Gotze 113')

Monday, May 26, 2014

Immediate Blog Future

2.5 years later, I'm picking up a blog with 2 weeks to go so scrambling a bit but here's what I'll have here. African qualifying recap was posted earlier. I'll do that for each continent and preview the groups as well. Would love to have time to do an in-depth preview of each team but won't happen. Will do what I can in each group preview though.

Starting today or tomorrow, I'll start putting together friendly results and glean what I can from them. Will also try to compile an injury report if possible but it's end of the club season for most and injury reports will be vague and sketchy when available so no guarantees.

On the matchdays, I'll have game previews and recaps for each game as well as my insights. Right before the tournament I'll post some predictions and I'll do a summary after the fact if I can.

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions/bro your blog sucks, why do you this/etc., please leave them or tweet at me.

Looking forward to the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment