Next Day's Games

Final

Germany 1-0 (ET) Argentina (Gotze 113')

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Site Update-September 15, 2011

Posted September Recaps for Groups 2 and 3 earlier today. No posts tomorrow. I'll be out of town at a wedding this weekend. This is mostly inconvenient because it's going to be far too cold for September where I'm going but also because there is a game on Sunday. Grenada plays St. Vincent on Sunday afternoon at 3:00 pm EDT. I half-heartedly searched for an explanation regarding why it was moved from the original matchday but couldn't find one, mostly because I don't really care.

This makes for another matchday that I will be unable to follow. Drat. There is a slight chance I'll be back by gametime or some time around then. What if anything I do to follow the game will depend on A) when I get a computer again and B) whether or not I can find a feed of the game. I may just have to stick to posting the result after the fact. I'm working on improving gameday coverage, I promise. Me not being out of town would remedy most of the problems with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment